PLEASE don't ask questions here, post the actual tip or trick. Many of the JReviews 2 Tips & Tricks posts are still valid so you can refer to those, but since there are also many that are no longer valid we have this JReviews 3 dedicated board.
If you have experience building sites with JReviews, either with design or with development, feel free to advertise your services here. This should become a resource for all JReviews users to find trustworthy freelancers to work on their projects.
3rd party vendors can advertise their JReviews products here. It is a requirement that a pre-sales and support url or email are provided with your post. If your code makes use of any JReviews proprietary code you must get permission from us before you share or sell your product. We reserve the right to remove a post without prior notice. We also ask that you lock your posts to prevent this from becoming a support forum for 3rd party products.
I managed to get that record created by adding a 'listing_note' to the custom field data.
$params['data']['Field']['Listing'] = [
'listing_note' => 'Scraped Listing',
Another strangeness I noticed... When I added 2 diseases with the scraper, the showed up on the listing/category page, however it still said "1 results - showing 1 - 1", but 3 items were listed. I then added a 4th with a manual submission form, and they all show up and it now says "4 results - showing 1 - 4". So however that is generated isn't getting "touched" with the submission dispatch. Do you happen to know how those are updated?
I'm wondering. It appears for the listing I entered through the submission form has an empty/default row in the wp_jreviews_content table. It shows up in the list.
Actually, I just tested that theory and inserted another empty row replacing contentid with the post ID. The one I added shows up now.
I've finally gotten the scraper to correctly (somewhat) create the listing. I'm using the code above (with the loadUser()) to "update" the listing and hopefully create any required meta-data.
I do get the following output:
[success] => 1
[html] => <div class="jrSuccess">
Thank you for your submission.
<a class="jrButton" href="http://dhdev.kola.com/evans-syndrome/">Go to listing</a>
[listing_id] => 123
But when I pull up the category page, I don't see either of the two scraped listings that were submitted. There is one that was manually entered through the submission form, but neither of the programmatically added ones. I don't have any custom field data (yet).