Jreviews - JSpermission conflict

nmo.marko

Hi there,

Is there a way to sort out the following problem with user rights?

My site is running on Jreviews 2.0. I've created 150 new "Author" level users. Than I installed JSpermissions (JoomlaSuite) to be able to create new user groups, broader than core Joomla offers. I've created groups: "Junior", "Start", "Free" and "Senior", all of them at core "Author" level, sharing the same rights as core Author". Now my user group list for frontend access rights looks like this:

--------------------------

A - Registered

B - Author

B - Junior

B - Start

B - Free

B - Senior

C - Editor

D - Publisher

----------------------------

Than I changed in bulk all 150 users to "Free" user group (using Userport - userport is a small component, allowing you to view, add or update users while working with CSV text strings.).

After the task was completed, all 150 "Author" users became "Free" users but with publishing rights!!! Now they can publish articles directly without editor approval. Ufffff! What a desaster!

I've asked JSpermission developer for help and here is their answer:

Unfortunately we can’t help you because the problem is not in JoomSuite Permission component. Junior, Start, Free an Senior groups has publisher rights because developer of Jreviews don’t make strict check for publisher opportunities. Please explain Jreviews developer your situation I think they can change their components to fit your needs

Please, is there something that I can tweak in Jreviews to prevent new users groups to behave as publisher?

Marko