Joomla FLOC setting

Equity

Hello,

Ever since joomla 3.9.27 came out I have had a strange cache issue that happens both on my local install and the server but worse on my local setup. Changing css, code, editing articles and even switching jreviews overrides and theme explorer on and off, changes would not take place unless I completely closed everything out. All cache has been turned off everywhere including apache modules to try to deduce why this was happening. Alejandro, some of the code examples you have helped with were not working mainly because the changes would not take affect leading to a frustrating event.

This continued in the current joomla 3.9.28 version. Doing some digging about the new FLOC setting I found some users were having issues so I turned Floc blocker off in the global settings. No more issue.

I really don't see how this setting would effect the loading of changed settings, edited content, code, or css but seems to be fixed now that the Floc blocker is turned off.

Has anyone else been experiencing cache anomalies like this? If so, can you verify this setting may be the problem by turning the Floc blocker off and does it fix the issue?

Thanks,
Daniel