Customizing "create_form_tabbed"

auto

I'm not sure if its bug or something unique to this particular thtml file, as I have not had any success creating a customized version of the "create_form_tabbed" file where the changes appear on the front end. 

All of my other custom theme files work as expected. 

I copied the "create_form_tabbed" file to my  mytheme>listings folder.  I have tried the various renaming formats for the file:

• create_form_tabbed_biza
  • create_form_tabbedbiza
  • create_form_biza

On the respective submit menu item in the theme suffix field I respectively tried:

• _tabbed_biza and _biza
  • _tabbedbiza
  • _biza

After each instance of changing file name and value in the theme suffix field I would clear the cache via jreviews admin area.

As previously mentioned, my other types of custom thtml files work as expected.  This is the only template file that I appear to be unable to render a custom version with a unique name. 

Any guidance on what I might missing in this instance?  Is it possible to create named customized versions of this particular theme file?

Thanks

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.