How can I use a field template file when manually including formbuilder fields into a listing?

Hi everyone,

Wondering if someone can help me with this question- How can I use a field template file when manually including formbuilder fields into a listing?

I suspect the field template file is not being used because I am manually including the formbuilder field. Does this sound correct?

If so, is there a recommended approach to including template files for manually included formbuilder fields?

****MORE INFO****

I am manually including formbuilder fields in a listing via templates/jreviews_overrides/views/themes/profiles/listings/detail_profile.thtml

Here is some example code

<?php echo '<h3 class="customFieldGroupTitle">'.JText::_( 'RESUME' ).'</h3>';?>
<?php echo '<div class="customFieldRow">';?>
    <?php echo '<div class="customFieldLabel">'.JText::_( 'Work Experience' ).'</div><div class="customFieldValue">'.$listing['Field']['pairs']['jr_workexperience']['value'][0].'</div>';?>
<?php echo '</div>';?>

In the administrative area of JReviews, in the Fields Manager, I've opened the field jr_workexperience and set the PHP Output Format value to work_experience

I've created the following file - templates/jreviews_overrides/views/themes/profiles/fields_phpformat/work_experience.thtml

As you can see, I am using a theme called profiles for this particular listing.

I included the same file in several other locations for testing, but none executed (I tested with xdebug)-

components/com_jreviews/jreviews/views/themes/default/fields_phpformat/work_experience.thtml

and

templates/jreviews_overrides/views/themes/protostar/fields_phpformat/work_experience.thtml

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Edited by Ant
Typo
  • 2 weeks later...

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.