LoveJrev

custom theme css

LoveJrev

Hi Alejandro,  

I have been re-reading some docs and stumbled on https://docs.jreviews.com/?title=Category_Layout_Manager where I seen this:

When a suffix is assigned (i.e. _museums), you can copy and rename any view/css file to use that suffix. If the file is found, it will be used, otherwise the default view/css files are used.

Example:

/listings/detail.thtml - original detail page theme file

/listings/detail_museums.thtml - modified file that will be used only for listings that belong to the Museums category.

What intrigues me is the css file. Can I use a separate css file for each custom theme? I tried adding a new css file themeSuffix.css in the css folder but didn't work...

Thanks.

Alex

Alejandro

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

LoveJrev

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.