"File not found" errors after recent update

Mark Whitmore

Mark Whitmore

Hello Alejandro and all,

I've recently upgraded to Jreviews 3.7.2 on a production Joomla 3.9.19 website and I'm receiving the following error messages on the frontend:

File not found: components/com_jreviews/jreviews/cms_compat/joomla/models/community/community_builder.php
File not found: components/com_jreviews/jreviews/cms_compat/joomla/plugins/easysocial.php
File not found: components/com_jreviews/jreviews/cms_compat/joomla/plugins/community_builder.php
File not found: components/com_jreviews/jreviews/cms_compat/joomla/plugins/kunena.php
File not found: components/com_jreviews/jreviews/cms_compat/joomla/plugins/jomsocial.php

I've tried clearing the cache and installing all of the plugins from the Jreviews App store. Please advise.

Edit: I believe I fixed the error by setting the correct community in the configuration tab. I missed this before. I guess you can close this now. ?

Regards, Mark

Edited by Mark Whitmore
Resolved issues

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.