Sign in to follow this  
chris-1475802496

EasySocial Plug in Error

chris-1475802496

Hello, I tried to install the EasySocial plug in after upgrading to the latest jreviews.

Class 'JReviews\Easysocial\Listeners\EasysocialListener' not found
/home/website.org/components/com_jreviews_addons/easysocial/events/listeners/easysocial_stream_listing.php:21

I think I needed to install "Everywhere" before I used the EasySocial plug in, so I went online and purchased it.  However, I can no longer access Jreviews through the admin portal.  It gives me this error message:

Call stack

#FunctionLocation

1()JROOT/components/com_jreviews_addons/easysocial/events/listeners/easysocial_stream_listing.php:21

2include()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/s2framework/libs/configure.php:1042

3S2App->__load()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/s2framework/libs/configure.php:901

4S2App::importByClassName()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/clickfwd/event/Event.php:78

5Clickfwd\Event\Event->useListeners()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/clickfwd/event/Event.php:63

6Clickfwd\Event\Event->addListeners()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/clickfwd/event/Event.php:30

7Clickfwd\Event\Event->__construct()JROOT/components/com_jreviews/jreviews/services/events_service_provider.php:31

8JReviews\Services\EventsServiceProvider->JReviews\Services\{closure}() 

9call_user_func_array()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/vendor/league/container/src/Definition/CallableDefinition.php:21

10League\Container\Definition\CallableDefinition->build()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/vendor/league/container/src/Container.php:290

11League\Container\Container->getFromThisContainer()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/vendor/league/container/src/Container.php:90

12League\Container\Container->get()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/s2framework/libs/object.php:50

13S2Object::make()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/s2framework/libs/object.php:66

14S2Object->addService()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/s2framework/libs/object.php:31

15S2Object->__construct()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/s2framework/libs/controller/controller.php:88

16S2Controller->__construct()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/s2framework/dispatcher.php:263

17S2Dispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/components/com_jreviews/jreviews/cms_compat/joomla/bootloader.php:206

18require()JROOT/administrator/components/com_jreviews/jreviews.php:137

19require_once()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402

20Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377

21Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101

22Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159

23Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196

24Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/administrator/index.php:51

Please advise.  

Thank you.

Chris

Alejandro

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.