Media Undefined Index

dennis-1581645123

Hi again...  noting again NEW to JReviews... been working with it for one week.

Not 100% thrilled with all media being lumped together as I'd like to define what the media relates to... ie. I am building an Employer Rating site and would like the Employers to upload media specifically pertaining and related to other fields.  i.e. Employer LGBT Inclusive Market - then PROOF via image, media and multiple 3rd party links.

Having all media lumped together it's a guess as to why it's uploaded and guessing whether the employer uploaded particular content or not.

But... will address that again later.

Currently, the system is not acting as I would naturally expect.  I hope that's just a config issue I have yet to find in my online documentation hunt.

As a user, I expect that if I must upload media after the fact of creating the base record... OK... but then I expect to Click the Logo and/or Header to manage those images... upload/replace/delete.

So far on the front end and back end, I'm not seeing that and the documentation does not specifically have LOGO or HEADER... that I've found via the SEARCH at the top.

HELP, please.  

Happy to provide Admin/Support access... but naturally don't want to post the ID and PW here.