Field Manager form doesn't complete

akah0mer

Inside the admin interface of Jreviews I have come up against something that I am unable to solve. After a recent update to jreviews v3.6.2.1 on (Joomla), whenever I go to anything besides the Admin landing page (for example SETUP JREVIEWS > Fields Manager) I receive only the top portion of any of the form fields I request and get the following when inspected:

Uncaught TypeError: 

a.find(...).multiselect(...).multiselectfilter is not a function

at Object.<anonymous> (admin.min.js?v=3621:1)

at j (jquery-1.11.1.min.js?v=3621:2)

at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery-1.11.1.min.js?v=3621:2)

at x (jquery-1.11.1.min.js?v=3621:4) 

at XMLHttpRequest.b (jquery-1.11.1.min.js?v=3621:4)

This also results in the spinner at the bottom just continuing and not finishing. 

Jreviews is run on multiple sites (all running the same software). I began having issues on my primary site right after updating and tested updating one of the other sites (that was using the previous version and working perfectly) and the results were the same (Uncaught TypeError and the inability to see the full forms).

I love this product and use it extensively (and this is not affecting the frontend), but I would just like some help if possible. 

I also backtracked of the last plugins that I installed and uninstalled them to verify that they were not the issue.