Possible Bug when visiting my favorites

Willburn

Hi,

I believe i have encountered a BUG, let me explain.

I have set my menu item to show all my listings like this:

Show all my listings menu item
Menu item type: jreviews -- listpages, and here i have chosen "custom list" as type of menu.

My favorites menu item
I have also another menu item with this setup : jreviews -- listpages, and here i have chosen "my favorites" as type of menu.

Explanation

I have added around 55 demo listings in jreviews ( created with your addon ) and everything shows up fine on the website and things are working as it should be. I have enabled Ajax pagination in configuration and I have set it to show 10 items per page. So at the bottom of the listings page you can see the correct value of 55 results - showing 1 - 10. per page, everything correcly so far.

Logging as a registered user in front, still things works correctly on the website. Now, adding lets say five (5) listings as my favorites, going to "my favorites" page, i can see my five (5) favorites listings added, and at the bottom of the page it says 5 results - showing 1 - 5, which is correctly.

Now to the BUG

If i then go to the listings page again, with all my listings, it will shows the first 10 listings, but the pagination buttons are gone, and at the bottom of the page it shows 5 results - showing 1 - 5. ( showing the favorties items results values instead). So basically: as soon as i visit the favorites page things break.

The only solution to make it show correct values and correct amount of listings with pagination is to log-out in front-end and things works correctly again, meaning the page with all listings shows all 55 listings with pagination and correct items results at the bottom of the page.

I have tried this with 2 clean installations with your demo content, to be sure it was not my modifications and overrides that could possibly cause any issues, but same result, same bug showing up.

I also noticed that the only time it does NOT produce this BUG is setting the Menu item type: jreviews -- listpages, a to "feature list" as type of menu, instead of custom list as i did.

(Btw; Setting any other option under jreviews -- listpages, for example, custom, popular, recent, alphabetical etc...will produce the same BUG)

My question:

Is this the way to show all listings, using jreviews -- listpages, "custom list" as type of menu ?

I checked your demo and i noticed you are using another approach to show all listings: by creating menu item ( articles/ categories list ) displaying a list of articles in a category. I have tried this on my website and things does works correctly and the bug i experiencing is gone.

Unfortunately, i don't do not really want to take this approach since i would have to re-structure my whole category setup and create sub categories etc...

Could you please shred some light over this?

Thanks

Edited by Willburn