its-1542391824

Multiple Names, Same Person

its-1542391824

I'm trying to plan out my website, fields and adding content to a spreadsheet for import (I have the import addon).

For Books, I have some authors that used different names for different titles. I want to have visitors able to click the name of the Author and show all the books by them, but not sure how to do this. I would like to use each name as it appears on the book, but have all his books showing no matter which name you click.

Example of the names used:

Ted Lastname
Theo Lastname
Theodore Lastname

Is this going to be possible?

Alejandro

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

DanielH

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

its-1542391824

DanielH

Alejandro

DanielH
Posted (edited)

Edited by DanielH

Alejandro

its-1542391824

DanielH

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.