One way to export/import listing types, field groups and fields

godweb

Hi,

congratulations again for this fantastic component. I have cloned my live website, and I am playing on this clone to gain confidence and understand how my many existing content will fit with Jreviews.

At the moment everything seems to work: Jreviews adds the fields I want to the Joomla categories that I choose, the url remain unchanged and everything seems correct even with JReviews SEF System Plugin off.

Is there anything you suggest to pay attention to, working with existing content of Joomla?

I'm thinking of the best way to install Jreviews even on the live site, without causing damage. Looking for a solution to export only the settings of Jreviews I found this post,

and I would like to know if using the add on "Import" I can export from the website clone only one listing for each category of Jreview that I want to create on the live website, so to be imported also the configuration of the clone website, specially listing types, field groups and fields

My idea would be to configure Jreview on the live website step by step with the tests I do on the clone website

Regards

Archived