4max.jung-1439492842

Summary field title

4max.jung-1439492842

I am not able to translate the summary field title - see attachment compare-summary. I didn´t find the corresponding English word for translation in the "locale" file. I also tried to find corresponding string with activating Joomla Debug Language - no success. Here the link:

https://vse-o-krmivech.cz/listing-comparison?id=559,558,557

Moreover, the summary title is not printed in the detail view - see attachment summary-detail-view. I went through all settings and didnt find the way to activate this but maybe I overlooked something. Here the link:

https://vse-o-krmivech.cz/recenze-krmiv-pro-psy/granule-pro-psy/brit-premium-by-nature-adult-m

Can you help, please?

compare-summary.PNG

summary-detail-view.PNG

Alejandro

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

4max.jung-1439492842

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Edited by 4max.jung-1439492842

Alejandro

4max.jung-1439492842

Alejandro

4max.jung-1439492842

Alejandro

4max.jung-1439492842

Alejandro

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.