4max.jung-1439492842

Widget do not show category picture

I have a category page with text and associated category picture - see the link.

https://vse-o-krmivech.cz/krmivo-pro-psy/faktory-hodnoceni/obsah-zivin

The problem is that this picture is not printed on the widget preview - see attachement.

The same result is with a picture included into category text with the help of the text editor. What do I wrong?

category-picture-not-visible.PNG

The category images need to be added through the Joomla category image setting

2018-08-02_10-51-52.jpeg

Is that what you are doing? Otherwise you can change the default nophoto image for each listing type. Also make sure that using default category images or default nophoto images are enabled in the media settings or listing type media settings overrides.

It seems that in the Title selector are listed only articles. I am affraid it was my logical fallacy to assume that I have chosen the title of category article, in fact it was another arcticle that has not assigned default category picture and therefore it does not show the thumbnail picture. I appologise to have bothered you with this.