JReviews is the best selling Joomla Reviews Component and WordPress Reviews Plugin. It's also in a class of its own as a Business Directory.
Photo
- - - - -

Preparation Steps below Ingredients

Best Answer Alejandro , 31 July 2017 - 10:21 AM

I would also hide the field title since it's taking up a lot of space on the left side. You can do this in the field settings.

You can try the following CSS override to have the content appear in a single column:

.jrRecipe .jrCol6 {
   width: 100%;
   margin-left: 0;
}

In this example jrRecipe is based on our demo site recipe custom field named jr_recipe. If you have a different field name remove the underscope and capitalize the next letter so it has a similar format.

For CSS overrides that don't get lost on JReviews updates you can follow the instructions in the documentation to create a custom theme and add the custom_styles.css file there.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 renejdm

renejdm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:15 AM

If you look at the screenshot you can see that the preparation steps look bad when beside ingredients. I want them to appear below ingredients. How do I do this? I would like any modifications to persist when the jreviews component gets updated.

See image.

Attached Files

#2 Alejandro

Alejandro

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 31940 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:21 AM   Best Answer

I would also hide the field title since it's taking up a lot of space on the left side. You can do this in the field settings.

You can try the following CSS override to have the content appear in a single column:

.jrRecipe .jrCol6 {
   width: 100%;
   margin-left: 0;
}

In this example jrRecipe is based on our demo site recipe custom field named jr_recipe. If you have a different field name remove the underscope and capitalize the next letter so it has a similar format.

For CSS overrides that don't get lost on JReviews updates you can follow the instructions in the documentation to create a custom theme and add the custom_styles.css file there.

#3 renejdm

renejdm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:56 AM

Hi Alejandro,

I am reading the css overrides docs... some of the English is confusing. For example, this..

"You only need to add one in this folder named custom_styles.css. In this files you will add the CSS class overrides instead of copying the entire contents of the core CSS files."

should read like this...

"You only need to add one file named 'custom_styles.css' in this folder.  In this file you will add the CSS class overrides instead of copying the entire contents of the core CSS files."

#4 renejdm

renejdm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:15 AM

Thanks Alejandro,

That worked!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users