Widget static html

Theo

Hello,

I wanted my users to have a widget (displayed only when they are logged in) to show their Jomsocial userprofile and the reviews they had on this profile (using Jreviews everywhere).

To achieve this, I hacked the "one listing widget" to display Jomsocial userprofile (and related reviews) instead Jreviews listing and reviews.

To get Jomsocial avatar, title, notes and profile url :

What I'm doing is just getting the logged in userid in the widget builder and look for the first listing of this user as a default listing_id.

Then, I show the author's jomsocial avatar, title and notes in the listing template instead of the listing media and title. I also changed the Read more url to Jomsocial profile url.

To get the community reviews :

I added the param uid to the widget builder and to the controller (and also change the type of reviews to com_community_access) so that my widgets now have the Jomsocial reviews for the user and not the listing ones.

Now, everything works but I still need to change the static html {url} and {title} tags for Jomsocial url and profile title (author name) but I cannot find where these tags are built. Nothing in the router...

It would be great if you could tell me in which files I can modify these tags.

Thanks