incompatibility with ykoo component

Tomie Nagamatsu

hello, well, im making a city guide, and jreviews is COMPLETE to make it, so i bought jreviews,

but i dont wanna others here on my country, see im using joomla + jreviews, to  copy my idea and clone my city guide, so i hided the joomla components url with seo + rewrite apache, so before: MYWEBSITE/COMPONENT/JREVIEWS/PAGE.HTML now:

mywebsite/page.html , and i would like to hide the source code where jreviews appears like:

/components/com_jreviews/jreviews/views/themes/default/theme_css/treeview/jquery.treeview.css?v=0" />

src="/components/com_jreviews/jreviews/views/js/jquery/jquery-ui-1.8.24.custom.min-ck.js?v=0"></script>

etc.

i found a AWESOME comercial component for joomla, that encrypt the whole site

for humans, and is SEO compatible, for BOTS, the component show normal site! the encrypt dont affect the SEO and my page rank on google, very nice!

the component encrypted normal, without conflict all joomla content, im very happy, but, unfortunally, the jreviews functions conflict when are encrypted, the search function dont work, submit new listing, etc, i contacted the component suport, he said to contact jreviews to see any way to make it compatible.

sample content encrypted with joomla:

http://ykhoonextension.com/main/demo/ykhoon-html-protector

or any other way to hide jreviews source code?

thanks