Is this correct.

Peter-goes-west

I am trying to improve my sites navigation & seo, I just tried sh404sef which I found created more problems than it solved, so I am going to try and follow jreviews suggestions regarding this but I just want to confirm that what I am doing is the correct method.

Jreview Setup I have created a directory (Electronics) which has 14 subcategories some of which that also have child categories. At this point Only 1 subcategory Televisions which has child categories eg LCD TVs, LED TVs, Plasma TVs ect have listings.

I have created a Jreviews Listing Menu Item (Electronics) which displays all the top level categories in my Sites Main Menu. (That seems to be the simplest method for users to navigate to relevant content)

Now this is what I have had to do to get a relatively friendly url for a listing item in LED TVs eg  /led-television/231-samsung-un55es8000f-55q-led-smart-tv

Step 1: created joomla menu hidden-electronics

Step 2: created joomla article blog menu item {Electronics} in "menu hidden-electronics"

Step 3: created jreviews List Pages Menu Item (Televisions) in "menu hidden-electronics"

Step 2: created jreviews List Pages Menu Item (LED TVs) in "menu hidden-electronics"

Could someone let me know if this is the correct method and if doing this will maybe cause duplicate content or something.

Thx in advance Pete.