Menus summary

mko7

Hi!

I have JReviews configured and working on Joomla 1.x - withouth SEO.

Now I want to set up the same on Joomla 1.5 - with SEO.

I try to do it this and that way, but I can not. Theoretically it is well described, but I'm confused.

I have a forum and a catalog (JReviews) on my site. I want catalog to start with www.mysite.com/katalog/

Then I want to have a sections and categories, finally items: www.mysite.com/katalog/sport/pools/234-city-pool

I know that I need to create a hidden menu with all the sections and categoris - this is clear.

I want to have a visible menus to navigate into catalog and sections (categories are not needed).

First idea was to create visible JReviews menus (dicrectory and sections) and hidden section/categories blogs.

But it doesn't work. JReviews menu links (visible ones) are in JReviews component and content blogs menus (hidden) are in breadcrumbs.

I guess the aliases should be the same (i.e. for JReviews section listing menu and hidden blog section menu). But if I do it, urls in JReviews look like this: http://mysite.com/catalog/Catalog/sport/pool_c26_m33/ where "catalog" is alias for directory listing and "Catalog" is the name of directory.

Can anyone help me?

Greetings,

Marcin