sh404sef and jreviews problem

Snazi Tariq

Hi,

I am using sh404sef on the site no issues with its working or anything just the jreviews component is all messed up.

I have a 3 column website

http://pthealthsupportnetwork.com/Medication||Reviews.html

The abouve url is the directory listing to jreviews. Now before sh404sef if I clicked on any drug it would take me to the same 3 column design with important modules as on the front page with the above menu of medication reviews selected but now after I enabled the component it takes me to a new page with no modules and the above menu navigation is not selected. Its displaying the drug review as an article.

I have gone through all instructions at your site and sh404sef's site regarding setting these components up but this is not fixed.

I have tried to disable sh404sef for jreviews but I guess as long as its creating urls for articles individually in the drug reviews section I cannot fix this without disabling sh404sef.

Please tell me a solution to this or is there a joomsef or Acesef plugin that I can use. If not how to completely disable sh404sef for jreviews and use corejoomla sef's for it.