Need some SEF help

nauman

Hello

all

Thanx for a nice component and perfect Support:

I have some Questions regarding SEF things for jreviews,

I am in the process of making a tutorial directory,not using any tag, click to search things,

After reading every thing here on forums and then in knowledgebase articles, i finally decided to go with sh404 SEf

Y not joomla core SEF?

I am in the process of making around 600 plus categories before i open my website, and if i sue core joomla SEF, then this wil be surely a pain to make all categories menus separately,

With sh4040 SEF, things are ok , what i want

I am only concrned with the 'reviews' string in the urls, i understand i can change this, and i removed this from the instructed file here

http://docs.reviewsforjoomla.com/Using_sh404SEF_with_JReviews

Is this ok? this has any effect on my site? now or in future? any error? or indexing problem?

if yes how to over come that plz/?

As i dont wana use that reviews string,as my site is not a reviews site

with that string my url will go this way

www.mysite.com/reviews/tutorials/section/category  where tutorials is directory name, if i change that reviews word to tutorials then my url will be

www.mysite.com/tutorials/tutorials/section/category

any other nice way to settle this thing? by removing that titile, or if possible removing directory name from appearing in url?

Will apprecciate help from senior members, i am sory for my so long post, but i tried to clearify my situation

Regards

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...