JReviews v3 status - release date unknown

Alejandro

There have been an increasing number of posts about v3 lately, probably my fault for bringing it up in the first place. However, I will not be answering any v3 specific questions until there's actually something to say about it. Due to reasons outside of my control development will be slower than expected and there isn't an estimate for the release date.

If you are waiting for v3 to purchase JReviews, then you should probably purchase the current version or look for an alternative solution because v3 will not be released soon.

I don't have a list of features I am going to publish for v3. Main improvements are chained fields, configuration overrides for listing types and a media field. This sounds simple, but it doesn't cover everything and under the hood the whole database structure will also change for better performance and flexibility.

Please refrain from asking more v3 related questions. I'll let you know when there's something to report. In the mean time i've been working on a new v2 version with lots of bug fixes and some improvements and hope to be able to release it soon.