map detail issues / 'file size mismatch'

pabalosa1

hi all

I'm going to mention all the issues here as I'm not sure if they're related or not.  ( Just tell where to post unrelated issues, and I'll repost them separately )......

I'm using the default theme with overrides active.

I first created and customised the geomaps addon theme.

I then transferred ( ie copied/downloaded, not moved as the doc says, but I think it effectively means copied and moved, not just 'moved' from the original location - tell me if I'm wrong here ) the listed files ( from the geomaps doc ) to the deafult theme, and added the required code in listings/detail.thml, and placed in the overrides folder.

Downloading all the geomaps files to be moved was all good except for one issue. The map_detail.thtml file was blocked from being uploaded to the new loaction due to 'file size mismatch'. All other files were good to upload no problems. I then tried redownloading and also uploading with two different ftp clients - filezilla and smartftp. I checked permissions, zipped folders and tried alternative locations. Same error occurred. Blocked from uploading.

I had to contact the webhost to do a direct file transfer for me at site ( from the addon directory to the default theme location.) They said they couldn't see any issues. ( I later found that I could use the webhost's built in ftp client seemingly ok.)

No-one seems to have any ideas about this issue and I'm unfamiliar with it totally.

OK....now the site page in the geomaps addon looks as desired and is mostly ok ( except for some googlemap text ). But generally clean layout.

After finally getting the map_detail.thtml to upload properly, the display view of the geomaps addon in the default theme has a layout issue and I'm confused as to how to how to rectify it. You can see the problem display view here, halfway down the page under 'feedback & testimonials' heading :

http://bluesgreenmate.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=38:vic&id=49:collingwood-childrens-farm-farmers-market&Itemid=63

And the way it displays in the geomaps addon theme page is attached to this post.

Another issue is that the infowindow ( all settings ),  in both the geomaps addon theme and default_overrides theme, is not working properly for the 'Callout(0,0)' setting ( the background is transparent -is this a css / z-index issue maybe ?). ( you can test it there at the link above ). It was originally working fine in the geomaps theme.

Is it a width css thing somewhere ? is the file corrupted too much ?

I always clear file registry and caches, by the way.

thanks for the help if anyone can....P

PS I've just re-checked the infowindow - same problem still exists, but I have noticed that previously the infowindow's was adjusted to the map size, whereas now it seems to be much larger than before, and too large for the map size. Why would there be a change in these settings or displays ? The callout(0,0) setting still doesn't display a background or stays in view or overlays the map....

The css settings in geomaps.css seem undisturbed to me....

post-597-14242988327009_thumb.jpg