Some requests

Seroc

Maybe some of there things have already been solved in any post or already been requested. I did a search but did not found any in it.

The first requests are for the JoomlaBoard Addon

1) In the JoomlaBoard addon it would be nice if it as possible to upgrade the posts when making changes in the content or review or in the template. - An "upgrade posts" button would be the best thing!

2 The formating seems wrong because the "full text" is just a big mass without any linebrakes or so. Ofcause it is possible to correct this in every post, but they are quite many - at least for me. For now I just let the readers see the intro text in the forum and that is not optimal because they have to go back to the review to see the whole thing.

3) It would be nice if the original author name could be est as poster instead of the same name.

4) A tag for the authorname would be great so it is possible to see in the forum who wrote the content or review.

So for the requests for jReview. Lets see now, when thinking about it I cant seem to think of anything that is missing right now.