Directories listing

TheGecko

With the recent additions to customising the directories/categories (which are great btw) there seem to be a couple of things that now spring to mind that would be great additions

1.  Now I can customise directories, I will be likely to use the multiple directory config.  What I would like is a page that brings the directories together.  So I create a menu item in my main menu for "Reviews" which would link to this new page.  The page would simply list the available directories.  I can do this myself now by creating a static page that links them all together but would be better handled inside of JR with the dir ids.

2.  When listing the categories, I'd like the ability to not display any items in that view so I only see the categories listed.  The visitor would then have to select a category to be able to see items.  Again, I think I can do this through the templates myself (not tried yet) but would be great to have an option in the settings. We already have the ability to turn off the categories box in list view, so another option to turn off the items and leave the categories.

That's all 

;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...