Custom Joomla Module that integrates with JReviews and YOOthemes

Chris Hall

Hello,

I am looking for a custom module that needs to integrate nicely, with Jreviews, YOOthemes, and Joomla 1.5.

Here is the description.  You can post here with any questions or pricing:

Coupon Showcase Plugin

Front End:

Scroller Module that slowly moves from coupon to coupon.  When a user clicks on the coupon, the coupon pops up (lightbox?) with the following functions.  PRINT (directly to printer)  SEND TO EMAIL (ability to send to multiple email address) and SEND TO PHONE (ability to send coupon on the correct format to a phone as a picture message) and CLOSE.  

While in the coupon, I would like a left arrow and right arrow to scroll through the coupons in the larger format.

Back End:

The ability to choose the file from the computer and upload preview.

The ability to pick a Listing to place the Coupon in.  The listing will come from existing Jreviews listing.  There should be the ability to pick multiple Listings (ie. Restaruants, BBQ, and American) using CTRL + Click and Shift + click

The ability to enable/disable the Send to Phone option.  If disable, the option will not show up on the front end.

The ability to insert as a Module on any page chosen, but most likely the front page.

The ability to choose the setting of time to scroll (ie. 3 seconds or 10 seconds, etc.)

A BEGIN date and END date to inactivate a coupon at an END date.

A notification feature that will email me 48 hours before a coupon expires.

That's about all I can come up with.  Let me know what you think.

If you click here, you will see where it says Featured Coupons.  That is where I want it!

• 2 years later...