Inserting Map into Listing

Chris Hall

Don't get me wrong.  I love Jreviews.  It's a pretty sweet solution and along with JomSocial makes for a pretty sweet setup.

However, I have a request for the next generation of Jreivews.  For a true business directory, it would be nice to have an integrated Google Map.  Now, I know that all of you smart geniuses out there know how to integrate that through editing php and going through the backend FTP, but I have read several posts and have been very confused by the whole adventure.  

Then it dawned on me?  What kind of application that claims to be a solution for business directories DOESN'T HAVE A MAP system already integrated?  

Please provide me with one of two things:

1) An integrated Google Map system for listings that would make it as easy to put a map in as an Buy from Amazon or a Youtube video

2) Make a step by step Video Tutorial on how to integrate a Google Map into the listing.

Thanks!

I will return the favor by giving you a real example of a business directory for your Directory Case Studies, since none of your examples are actual business directories.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...