some suggestions

Fahad

Hello

First of all I would like to thank you for the quality of service you're providing to your customers. I think I speak for many of them when I say it is one of the best support services I had the chance to experience, and this utterly explains why jreview is on the top of reviewing product currently. Your heed of our feedback and concerns encouraged me to provide a list of suggestions I would love to see them in the next version of Jreview.

1- IP block for multiple reviews.

I needed to change the code to allow multiple reviews from different users with the same IP. We have a problem with this restriction because many users share the same IP (e.g. members of the same family), or sometimes they use a proxy. I hope we have an option to choose whether to enable or disable the IP check.

2- Subject and comment requirements option.

I found this request in the forum from other users. I hope you have the option to choose whether to enable or disable this restriction.

3- Image description

I found that you use the alt attribute to insert the image description, this is not shown in some browser. I fixed that by using the title as well as the alt attribute.

4- Comment on review

I don’t know if there is any integration with other component, but I’m interested in allowing the user to comment on a review. For example user A give a product X a review, user B can comment on that review which could include more questions, opinions, or just want to thank the reviewer. Also, this review comments shouldn't’t be displayed on the same product page.

(please refer to goodreads.com for examples on this feature)

5- Listings Modules, It will be better to have option which allows us to only display the item image without the title or any other information.

6- Latest Reviews Module, it needs more options by which we can prevent the same item to be displayed more than once.

Many thanks again for the brilliant service.

Regards,