Looking for a great freelance to install/configure Jomsocial+JReviews+forum

seb guy

Hi all,

I'm posting my request here rather than on the Jomsocial forum because I feel that most of the job concerns JReviews (creating classified ads and directories with great display/search options)

My project site is a community site for English speakers in a foreign country.

I want to use JReviews to make several classified ad sections and directories with display/search options (so that users only view the job ads for their area for example). If JReviews isn't the right tool to do that, be kind... tell me.

I need to integrate theses classifieds and directories into the Jomsocial menu.

I need to install a forum with integrated login (by the way, what's Jomsocial's forum made with?)

I want user blogs in Jomsocial. I was inquiring about MyBlog, but apparently there are some display problems with that.

I need a front page with news (posted by myself and contributors, I know Joomla has ACL issues, so I need advice on the best tool to use there... whether it be Joomla+K2 or another solution...), AND I need that front page to display latest members, latest classified posted, latest forum posts, etc.

Apart from answering for the job itself, I thank you for any suggestion or advice you may provide regarding problems I may run into.