Alejandro

Development update: wow!

I've been silently working on the next major version of JReviews. This version will incorporate a lot of the basic functionality that had been missing so far and improves some of the existing functionality as well. I don't have a release date, but when it's finally out it will be amazing!

Here are just some of the highlights:

1) Optional criteria ratings: not all ratings are required.

2) Multiple editor reviews: have different users on your staff submit their editorial review for the same listing.

3) Review discussions: this is a mini-forum-like functionality for reviews. Let your users discuss at length a single review.

3) Owner replies: allow listing owners to comment or reply to user reviews made on their listings and have the reply show up together with the review.

4) Listing claims: let members claim a listing as their own so they can manage it themselves.

5) Comment only criteria: add comment functionality to certain categories that don't require ratings.

6) Improved control over review standard fields which can now be required|optional|hidden

7) Brand new moderation functionality for listings, reviews, abuse reports, owner replies, review comments and listing claims. You can approve, reject or hold a submission and inform the user of your decision with one-click via predefined responses or custom responses.

8.) Range search for numeric and date fields in advanced search.

A big thanks goes to Gigi from http://www.phpmycoder.com for 1) and 2) above. I hired him to develop these and he did an outstanding job. Also to Kristian a.k.a kheruc in the forum who has been doing a great job helping out with support so that I've had some additional time to build these features.

Discuss this announcement here

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.