project for someone with substantial jreviews experience

mjsoules

Hello,

So my initial post for help with an inquiry form has evolved into a somewhat more evolved project thanks to the influx of some funds (yay!).

PART I - List creation

Basically I'm trying to accomplish something like travbuddy.com. I want users to be able to build lists of reviews - 'add to list.'  This should be separate from the 'add as fave' feature.

Users should be able to create multiple lists "add to list" --> select/create new list. Users should be able to share their lists (email to a friend, addtoany plugin).

PART II - Google Map integration:

The second part of this is integration is with google maps. I'm looking for someone who is comfortable enough with the google api to make recommendations on how to achieve the following integrations:

1 - category module displaying all listings in specific category (like the sobi geo categories module)

2 - map for each listing (already have this but might need to be reconfigured)

3 - ability to display lists (from above) on maps with multiple markers like - http://www.travbuddy.com/lists/Camping-the-Sunshine-Peach-Tar-Heel-States-1010

4 - possibly integration into search display as well (depending on how budget is doing) so that list view includes google map with markers

PART III - odds and ends

- there may be some jomsocial integration that needs to happen too - we can discuss this further if anyone feels they are up for this project

- need help finishing up an inquiry form

Please PM me if you want more information or if you have suggestions on how I can find someone with the right knowledge for this project.

Thanks!

Melanie