Criteria ratings comparison

dbwebreg

Alejandro,

I know that I've read in other posts about people requesting a comparison feature for article ratings details.  In other words, the ability to select multiple listings from a single page of listings (blogview or tableview) and hit a "Compare" button to stack up ratings in a table side-by-side.  In my case, I'd like to see the average for user ratings shown at the criteria detail level.  So, if you had five items you'd be able to see all 5 criteria items shown.

If you think about the reasoning here, it seems that if you have 5 similar products that a reader wants to compare with 5 different ratings for criteria in multiple areas, it would be nice to see the average user rating for each of these criteria.  My thought is that, although great, average user rating doesn't tell the whole story.  With average user ratings only viewable on listing detail pages, it makes it impossible for the reader to easily compare the detailed criteria. 

Sorry to ramble, I just think this would be a great feature to add to an already nice product.

P.S.  Just completed my trial and ordered the licensed version this last weekend...Thanks!