Everywhere component installation error

BBL

Good morning/afternoon,

I am still kind of a newbie to Joomla in general, so please excuse me if this is a simple fix. 

I installed the latest jreviews component to my site.  Installed easily, works, tested.

I then installed the everywhere addon because I am using eventlist and wanted to tie that in.  I think I made a mistake and now I don't know how to fix it.

I am running Joomla 1.5.8.  I accidentally installed the 1.0 version of the everywhere component.  I realized this and uninstalled it.  I then installed the 1.5 version.  But, when I click on the reviews moderation component link in the components menu I get the following error:

Warning: main([removed top end of path]/bblodge/components/com_jreviews/jreviews.class.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [removed top end of path]/bblodge/administrator/components/com_reviewsmod/admin.reviewsmod.php on line 0

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required [removed top end of path]l/bblodge/components/com_jreviews/jreviews.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [removed top end of path]/bblodge/administrator/components/com_reviewsmod/admin.reviewsmod.php on line

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and get the same error.  It also says sometimes that I can't uninstall it.  So any help is appreciated.