need someone to help setup and configure jreviews

jpsaltlake

Hi,

If you are familiar with jreviews, this should be a relatively easy job.. maybe 5-10 hours. 

assist in picking a joomla template that will work well with jreviews.

configure jreviews structure of sections, categories, directories (to be discussed)...  now this could get bulky in data entry so a laying a nice logical ground work would suffice, and i'll take it from there.

configure jreviews to work/display within joomla template.

configure jreviews to accept 'non-registered users' for Submitting New Items and Reviews - all set to auto aprove as well... no moderation!

(as per now.. there will not be any registering on the site... ALL items and reviews will come from users or 'guests') - this will mean there will need to be a few custom fields added at end of each process such as a checkbox for "I agree to terms of use" and captcha installed.  Amongst a few other "recommended extensions' to use with jreviews... perhaps... jom comment (to allow inline or direct reply to a specific review, and SEF Advance)

setup a few samples with custom criteria so that I may use as a blueprint to make more... eliminating the bulk of data entry off you and your time.

please email me...  found within my profile.

Ideally I would find someone ASAP.

Thank you for your time, and perhaps consideration!