Redirects to Error Handler instead of Login

CMoore
Go to solution Solved by Alejandro,

I am completely rebuilding my site from scratch to have a fresh start. I have a fresh install of JReviews 4.2.5 on a new install of Joomla 4.2.9 on a subdomain: dev.mysite.com (happy to share the actual site info privately if you need it). I have everything configured, though I am still building out the custom fields and have a long way to go on layouts, etc. I have configured main configs, media, access, listing types, directories, field groups, fields and categories. I have created a menu for Login, Logout, and Registration (core Joomla). I have created menu items for Media, Submit Listings and Advanced Search. I am having an issue with error handling. Here's what I am seeing:

Media - there's no media yet so I believe I should be redirected to a page with a message similar to "No Media items" or whatever that string is supposed to be. Instead I am redirected to a 404  There was a problem processing the request.

Submit a Listing - I have permissions set to only allow listings to be submitted by Registered or Super Users. When a user accesses the menu item, instead of getting redirected to a Login/Register page (which I think it in the themes/default/elements), I am redirected to a 401 You don't have enough access to perform this action. page.

I thought perhaps it was Cassiopeia so I installed Vivaz but still am getting redirected to an error handler page. There are no other extensions on this site except for JReviews and Vivaz.

Do you have any idea why this is occurring? Is it the subdomain?