Mapspro: Mapbox - Raster Tiles vs. Legacy Static Images

Rik Brown

Using Mapbox, we see that they currently have the following free limits:

Raster Tiles API - 750,000 free tile requests (Is that a single map or bits of a map?)

Legacy Static Images API - 50,000 free requests

Once enabled, we ran up the legacy static images count quite quickly and so have temporarily limited where maps are shown. 

I assume that static means exactly that: the maps that are shown in place of a cover image on a listing. So Raster Tiles would then be the maps utilized with icons.

So is it possible to use the raster tiles in place of a static map (or do I have my terms backwards) in order to utilize the much higher quota for raster tiles?

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Edited by Rik Brown

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Edited by Rik Brown

Edited by Rik Brown

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.