ER: Submission of Multiple URLs

dennis-1581645123

Enhancement Request ----------------------

In our case of www.OutBuro.com we are configuring the system as an Employer Rating System (also adding a Company Consumer Ratings side once this is done)

In such, we want Employers to Social Proof their various claims of having this or that business policy, practice, marketing and recruiting.  To that end we desire the Employer to be able to link to Multiple URLs per requested Social Proof input.

i.e. Do you have LGBT Inclusive Marketing?  If Yes, then allow Employer to Link to multiple 3rd party sites where examples of their marketing exist.  

Similarly, allowing them to upload multiple documents such as PDF, Images and link to online videos (not necessary to upload to our servers if already on YouTube for example) 

All of the above I want to ASSOCIATE with the LGBT Inclusive Marketing Section (want this for many sections/questions).

Not all in a general Media bucket.  

Is this possible?  The Directory system we are replacing had that ability.  We need to move from it for other reasons... but that was EXACTLY what I want in this Use Case.

Thoughts?