How I used Shortcodes to create Calls to Action with affiliate links

godweb

Hi,

playing a little with Jreviews, looking for a good UX standard to show my "calls to action" with the affiliate links,  I thought of using shortcodes and I have created some custom fields to manage their output.

In my scenary, I have to sale tickets events.

This is the code I have used in a custom module Joomla for the call to action (I use UIKIT framework):

<div class="uk-grid">
    <div class="uk-width-medium-1-2 align-right"><br><h4>Tickets [jreviews type="field" name="jr_nameartist"]</strong> From [jreviews type="field" name="jr_price"]</h4> </div>
    <div class="uk-width-medium-1-2 align-left"><a class="uk-button uk-button-small uk-button-danger" rel="nofollow" href='[jreviews type="field" name="jr_bookinglink"]'>BOOK NOW</a>
<br>    [jreviews type="field" name="jr_ticketslogan"]</div>
</div>

With the help of a plugin I have published the module in a sticky position and the banner obtained is this:

calltoaction.thumb.JPG.3ea5e9065a831c3105cef054e799bb22.JPG

The module is always visible on the page, even scrolling, it's great for desktop and mobile and it's perfect for my scenario but the possibilities are endless, just have a little imagination.

So far, I've done these modules statically, with hundreds of modules that are difficult to manage and update. With Jreviews, I can create dynamic modules that will make it much easier and more enjoyable to work with ?

Regards

• 3 months later...