godweb

How I used Shortcodes to create Calls to Action with affiliate links

godweb

Hi,

playing a little with Jreviews, looking for a good UX standard to show my "calls to action" with the affiliate links,  I thought of using shortcodes and I have created some custom fields to manage their output.

In my scenary, I have to sale tickets events.

This is the code I have used in a custom module Joomla for the call to action (I use UIKIT framework):

<div class="uk-grid">
    <div class="uk-width-medium-1-2 align-right"><br><h4>Tickets [jreviews type="field" name="jr_nameartist"]</strong> From [jreviews type="field" name="jr_price"]</h4> </div>
    <div class="uk-width-medium-1-2 align-left"><a class="uk-button uk-button-small uk-button-danger" rel="nofollow" href='[jreviews type="field" name="jr_bookinglink"]'>BOOK NOW</a>
<br>    [jreviews type="field" name="jr_ticketslogan"]</div>
</div>

With the help of a plugin I have published the module in a sticky position and the banner obtained is this:

calltoaction.thumb.JPG.3ea5e9065a831c3105cef054e799bb22.JPG

The module is always visible on the page, even scrolling, it's great for desktop and mobile and it's perfect for my scenario but the possibilities are endless, just have a little imagination.

So far, I've done these modules statically, with hundreds of modules that are difficult to manage and update. With Jreviews, I can create dynamic modules that will make it much easier and more enjoyable to work with 😉

Regards

Alejandro

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

godweb

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.