Ant

Default Easysocial Avatar not shown when using shortcodes

Ant

I am using the following shortcode in an article (and numerous other places)
[jreviews type="listings" listing="924" summary="1" editor_rating="0" extension="com_easysocial" tn_size="200x200" tmpl_suffix="_teachers"]

The issue that I am getting is that when the user is assigned a default easysocial avatar on registration, the shortcodes do not show that avatar. If the avatar is specifically uploaded by the user then that avatar will show.

If I don't assign a default avatar on registration and turn on the Easysocial option "Named Based Pictures for Users Without Picture," the avatar is still not shown ( I registered a new user and created a new listing to test this).

If this is expected behaviour, could you perhaps point me in the direction of the relevant file that controls this behaviour?

I first discovered the issue with Easysocial 2.2.4 and JReviews 3.5.1.0.
I was able to replicate the problem using Easysocial 2.2.7 and JReviews 3.5.2.1
In both cases I was using Everywhere Addon v.1.0.0.0
Joomla version was 3.8.12

Alejandro

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Ant

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Alejandro

Ant

Ant

Alejandro

Alejandro

Ant

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.