Sign in to follow this  
Ant

Is there a way to show the ReviewMe app for Easysocial on the about page rather than the timeline?

I've installed the ReviewMe app in conjunction with the Everywhere addon. When loading the Easysocial profile, the Reviewme app appears on the timeline page.

Easysocial-Timeline-reviewme.jpg.b3d6be94868ffa9a0518fbecca5e85a9.jpg

Is it possible to have it display on the About page instead? I've played around with the configuration options, but can't seem to find anything relevant. Below is my current configuration options.easysocial-reviewme-configuration-2018-11-27_14-18-11.thumb.jpg.7f9a8e3e8d9937c5dd859b2567ef7669.jpg

If it can't be done in the settings, could you perhaps point me in the direction of the file responsible for it?

Edited by Ant
Added a picture

It looks like I've worked it out.

I've added the following code

<?php echo $this->render('widgets', 'user', 'profile', 'aboveStream', array($user)); ?>

to file components/com_easysocial/themes/wireframe/profile/about/default.php

The ReviewMe app will now display on the about page.

To remove the ReviewMe app from the timeline page.

comment out the code as shown below

<?php //echo $this->render('widgets', 'user', 'profile', 'aboveStream', array($user)); ?>

in the file html/components/com_easysocial/themes/wireframe/profile/default/default.php

Of course, I will do this all properly later using overrides 😉

Edited by Ant
Added info.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.