Michael Pusch

Using Jreviews as a powerfull article system

If you don't want to use Jreviews "only" as a review site with user generated content rather additional as an article system there is one things that make this very laborious.

Most time I spend with the work on inserting pictures in the article. It would be a very nice feature to have more possibilities to do that.

I don't know what is the best way to do that, but if you insert a picture in the article those things would be very awesome:

- The picture shouldn't appear in the gallery (Contact sheet or film strip) when inserted in the article.

- The picture description should be shown as a capture under the picture

- The picture should have the option to show with or without the lightbox on click.

- To insert a picture an editor-button would be cool, that lists all pictures loaded up in this listing and you can easy choose the preferred.

I know, that is a feature request for the far future. But I think it would be another powerful revaluation for jreviews and users can profit from this features.

I generate an example page with pictures and caption here:
https://www.kuechen-forum.de/kuechenhersteller-news/leicht-kollektion-2019/

Eventually someone has other ideas in this direction and we can collect them in this thread for Alejandro, who is sitting with twisting eyes when reading this. 😀

caption.JPG

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.