Sign in to follow this  
Pablo1

Specific listings

Pablo1

Hi,

Just purchased the add-on and cannot see the option to pick listings to make the widget (apart from category).

For example, in one cat I have 20 people listed, 2 of these 20 I want to add into a widget as they work for one specific area with a brand/company.

So this means they are not in any order in the category or by date. 

Would I have to add the listing ID by code?

Nothing in the instructions, am I getting this wrong? :-(

Pd

Edited by Pablo1

Alejandro

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Pablo1

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Alejandro

Pablo1

Alejandro

Pablo1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.