Featured, Then Title - in Map Module Sidebar

CMoore

I would like for the Map module to display the listings in the sidebar ordered as featured listings on top, alphabetically, then just alphabetically below that. I have set up my list view (non Geomap component view) to use the custom Order By like this: Field.featured DESC, Listing.title ASC but there is not such a setting in the Geomaps module. If you take a look at the Assisted Living map page on my site (https://myseniorchoices.com/assisted-living) you can see that I am using Featured as the order selected. But really need the Featured Listings to be alphabetical and the non-featured listings after that alphabetical. It would be nice if we could use a Custom Order by field here. I am already using the Custom Where field because I am using pseudo categories for that category (Facilities) - Field.jr_multilevelfacility LIKE '%*assisted-living*%'

Can you point me in the right direction to whatever file controls this so that I can modify this? I took a look around Geomaps but could not find where the sidebar list order was generated

Archived