New version of jReviews 1.2.09 has some great new additions

Alejandro

The new version of jReviews has some bug fixes, but most importantly it has some great new additions:

1) Favorites lists: users can add/remove items to their favorites in the content details page. A Community Builder plugin is included so users can see their own and other users' favorites in their profiles. Also a module is included which dynamically changes in content pages to show users who have added the content to their favorites. It's a great way to let users know about other users with the same interests. When not in a content page, the module shows random users who have added items to their favorites.

2) Image management: now it's possible to delete images and/or change the main image while editing content. A new setting was also added in the jReviews administration to enforce the total number of images per content so new images cannot be added in edit mode.

3) E-mail notification: now you can setup a list of emails where you want to receive notifications of new content, review and report submissions with lots of detailed information. The old administration notices are no longer used.

4) My Reviews CB plugin: this provides the same functionality as the My Reviews menu, but in a Community Builder tab.

5) Admin tool to automate changes for Mootools template: the #1 problem today is conflict when a template uses Mootools. With one click, jReviews can make all the required changes to attempt to fix this issue. And I have added slimbox to the included libraries to make it even easier for users that would have otherwise had to install this manually.

Instructions for upgrading are both inside the Zip package as well as in the Knowledge Base. Please read them!

Read the changelog in the documentation menu for a complete list of changes and details on which templates were changed.

• 2 weeks later...