Multiple Logins Produces Invalid Security Token

TomH

I get the following error sometimes on my site that uses the latest version of Joomla:

"The most recent request was denied because it contained an invalid security token. Please refresh the page and try again."

This happens even if I hit the refresh on the browser. The only way to fix it is I clear the cache in the Admin section.

I have the system page cache plugin enabled (but not set to use the Browser Caching) along with Conservative caching under Global configuration.

I have the topbar setup similar to the jReviews Demo site with the login module.

For some reason I cannot login multiple times using the topbar login (which uses the login module with caching set to "No Caching")

​- Clear the cache
- Login as a user
- Logout
- Login as same user (then get token error)

Disabling the page caching plugin does not fix the issue. The only way to fix the issue is to disable caching in the Joomla Global configuration. Logging in multiple times does work fine on the registration page and the actual login page with all caching options enabled (I do have these pages setup not to cache in the page cache plugin).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks