Integration: jReviews and MyCred Plugin

Vasco Lucci

I would like to make an integration between jReviews (WordPress) and MyCred Plugin ( Comprehensive Points Management Plugin), I need mainly the following:

• Integrate the jReviews action hooks to MyCred plugin. To be usable on all MyCred Add-ons including Points calculations, Point Transfer & Badges.
    Easy to install and update, It is important this work doesn't need to be heavily customized so there won't be a problem in future for updates and conflicts.  The actions are already made by jReviews team and can be found on this page: https://docs.jreviews.com/?title=JReviews_WordPress_action_hooks_for_use_in_WordPress_plugins

• Currently the MyCred Plugin calculate and treat jReview listings as Posts which they are, but I want this custom work to make MyCred to treat jReviews listings as listings when we integrate the action hooks.

• Display the user: overall points, rank and badges on the user profile (jReviews UserProfile Add-on). as shortcode to be output easily through jReviews Fields such as the (Banner field) for example.

• Integrate the MyCred Transfer Add-on to make it auto-detect the username of the listing author when the transfer shortcode shown on jreviews listings page and also on the article (blog/post page) to detect the author's username as well. So there is no need to type down the username of the current listing author of the listing that showing.

Please apply to this job if you are expert and have worked previously with jReviews (WordPress) and preferably worked on MyCred as well.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...