Widget Code Button disappears

Richard A

I configured the WidgetFactory Addon with everything set to yes (see image).

The widget.loader.min.js file was copied from ..widgetfactory/views/js to the root (public_html) and the following code was placed at the bottom of .htaccess:

<FilesMatch "\.(php)$">
    <ifModule mod_headers.c>
		Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
    </ifModule>
</FilesMatch>

There was no widget_custom_styles.css file in the theme_css folder so I copied the widget.css file to overrides and renamed it widget_custom_styles.css in the ../mythemename/theme_css folder.

I added the background, border and padding code to the layout code at the top of this override file:

.jrWidgetLayout {
  color: #333;
  font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
  font-size: 13px;
  line-height: 1.54;
  margin-bottom: 5px;
  border: 1px solid #ddd;
  background: #f5f5f5;
  padding: 10px;
}

I created a single and many listings widget, included the site logo and custom field settings and published the widgets to the ../directory/public_lists/widgets menu.

The widgets work in the admin area as I can see the output but on the front end of the site, although everything is fine in the Widgets Menu page, after clicking on the 'Get Code' box, the output does not show any content on the right hand side, only the (active) form on the left hand side of the page.

The blue 'Get Code' button at the bottom of the form appears briefly and then disappears, see the screencast (I refresh the page in the screencast to show how the button appears/disappears as it does not stay long enough when going to the page the first time): http://www.screencast.com/t/G2CawZqmN0

I would also like to hide the field labels (City, Country etc) in the output in the same way for the infowindow:

.jrInfowindow .jrFieldGroup .jrFieldLabel {
  display: none;
}

post-25899-0-30256200-1462570302_thumb.jpg

Edited by Richard A