Media system and modules idea

erthos

Hi, i know you have many issues, but i would like to introduse my idea about funkcionnality of media system (videos, attachments, photos)

1. It would be nice to have a possibility add custom fields to each uploadet media (for possibility clicktosearch results and field modules results)

To add possibility for medias in backend of jreviews in Custom fileds manager

post-16195-0-92257800-1454412113_thumb.png

And then in frontend have possibility to use it in formular for add new media and after that have possibility to update it any time (like in formular for post new listing)

post-16195-0-09291600-1454412105_thumb.png

Then you have to possibility to use results in fields module.

2. It would be nice to have add to media module media type (videos, attachments, audio and photos) to have direct access and results. E.g you will have play youtube videos directly in module (on your page). Most of my users dont want to go to the listing and then play videos. The same think is for photos (auto thumbnail), audio (direct playing), attachments (direct download). This feature may make from the site all what you want, to have attachments and results wherever you wants.

3. Now, if I click on picture of new videos in media module, iam transfered to main listing of listing. It would be nice to use #(+number) of each media type and then transfer people directly to the video (im using detail.thtml tab). It is confused, if I have in listing 20 or more attachments, now i have problem after redirection because i dont know witch new file was added.

So thx for attention and sorry for my english :)

Milan

Edited by erthos